Sunday 9 August 2015

Birthday Girl || Week 5

Good Morning PPB's! I hope you have all had a wonderful week! As you have probably guessed from the title it was my birthday this week :) I always get the week of my birthday off work too I don't really know why, I just like to be able to have freedom to do want I want around my birthday.

I had a lovely relaxed week and believe me it has been really needed, with my anxiety back its pretty much my body screaming at me! 

On my birthday Mum, Grandma who has come down to stay! :), Daniel and I went to an adorable little vintage tea shop for lunch! It's in Newmarket called Nancy's. It's where Daniel's Sister had her baby shower. 

Not the manliest place haha but I had such a lovely time and the food there is so good! I had a milk chocolate hot chocolate and a salmon and cream cheese sandwich. The Hot Chocolate's there are amazing! They do 4 different ones! White chocolate, Milk chocolate, dark chocolate and 87% Dark chocolate! 

Everything comes in vintage tea sets too, seriously its adorable!!
I had the best day spent with family and Daniel! The best way to spend a birthday in my opinion.

I'm pretty sure most of you have heard of Bloom&Wild by now, if not its a flower delivery service and their flowers come in boxes that fit through a letterbox. Sounds terrifying right how are the flowers not squished and dead, but it works so well.

These are the ones I got this month, so beautiful! I'm obsessed with how it makes my dressing table look! 

I'm a massive fan of having fresh flowers in my room and for £15 a month (if you opt for the 1 bouquet a month) its perfect, the bouquets you get would definitely cost way more than £15 in the shops! Also they are seasonal flowers every month so they always look their best!

To finish my week off we went in to Bury St Edmunds, it's such a beautiful town, good place to shop and eat but also good if you just want a relaxed day out in the sun.

While there we went to a little café, I can't remember the name of it but if you know Bury, its on the corner just before the Abby Gardens.

I had a Salmon, Avocado and melted cheese sandwich on Granary bread! Oh My!!! It was so good! Obviously I had an Elderflower too! I'm addicted to that drink atm! It's so refreshing! 

I hope you've had a good week to, the sun is really starting to show is little face now and I'm loving it! Really don't want to go back to work tomorrow.

Don't forget this weeks video either! It was my first every Get Ready with Me! It was so much fun to film! :)

Speak Soon! 
Cara
xxx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig