Sunday 19 July 2015

Family and Filming || Week 2

Happy Sunday!

This week has been a long and boring one! I was on a 5 day straight at work and anyone who works in retail will understand how long a week that it! I'm on the same next week, can't say I'm looking forward to it, but the result of this 5 days is a nice weekend off! :) 

I have really been wanting to get into running and I have been saying this for like months now and just haven't got anywhere with it haha, I've got all the clothes, its sort of become and obsession to buy work out clothes, they are just so comfy! But I still don't have any trainers! There are so many designs and brands to choose from! 
These are my favourite so far! I'm in love with the colouring! Anything with Orange and I'm there! If you run what type of trainer would you recommend or brand, there are just to many for my brain to cope with! 

After saying that I sound like I'm quite active but this weekend has been far from it haha, it's been a pretty relaxed weekend. Today Daniel and I went to see his sister and our baby nephew! I'm so in love with him, is adorable!!
We just went out for a walk as there was a fair type thing on the park where she lives and then went to Frankie and Benny's for lunch! It was so good but I ate far to much. I had their 'New York' wrap and I will be having it again, so yummy! 

The only productive thing I have done this weekend is finally film some videos for YouTube!! After a long break a video will be going live on Monday! YAY. I have missed it so much!!
So keep your eyes peeled for that. If you're not subscribed pop over to PollypocketBeauty and have a watch :)

I hope you have all had a good week! Who heard the thunderstorm on Thursday night! Crazy loud!!

Anyway speak soon!
Cara
xxx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig