Thursday 18 September 2014

My Little Box || The new must have beauty box??

Hello my lovely PPB's

Firstly sorry I've not blogged in a while, I have been putting a lot of effort into my new YouTube channel and have been loving it. I Upload on there every Monday and Thursday so make sure you have subscribed so you don't miss anything! :) The link will be at the end of this post! :) 

Okay so Everyone I am pretty sure will know all about monthly beauty box subscriptions right? But how many of you can truly say you use everything in the box you receive and really get your monies worth? I know I don't in fact I probably leave 60% of the things I get in the box and forget about them. 

Well I truly think this box is the next must have and I adore it!

'My Little Box' is a French monthly beauty box subscription of £11 +£3.95 P+P that has just made its way over to the UK and I am so excited about it! This box is the first box ever in the UK and I think we need to welcome it with a massive hug and a kiss!

Here is what I received in my first box
Each box has its own theme each month and obviously they have made this one 'My Little Parisienne Box' A perfect introduction box for us in the UK. In this box; Little Quote card, Stickers to stick anywhere (with a Paris theme), Note book which tells My Little Box's story at the front and then in clear pages for all your doodles, Adorable pull string bag full of your beauty treasures, Laura Mercier face primer, My Little Beauty highlighter pen (own Brand) and Nuxe dry oil, also inside is a little info card about the products. Lastly a very cute laptop case which will fit up to a 13'.

If you're anything like me and love beauty products but also get just as excited over little trinkets, cute stationary and adorable accessories then this box is the one for you. I really do think I will get much more for my money each month with this box because there are things you can use over and over again, while still getting 3 high end beauty products to try. A seriously how amazing is the packaging! It's all very chic and cutesy.

As you can probably tell I am very excited about this new box and really think its going to explode over here. It has relight my candle for beauty boxes as honestly I was getting a little bored. If you want to read more here is the website, you can find out what other boxes those lucky people in France have already received and the story behind 'My Little Box'

Will you be subscribing? 



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig