Thursday 2 October 2014

My Furry Friend Tag

Hello PPB's :)

If you follow me on Instagram you will know that I am a crazy cat lady! @pollypocketx91 My Instagram pretty much consists of Seflies and Aurora pictures! So when I found this tag I couldn't resist doing it. 

The Questions for this tag are;

1.Whats your pets name?
2.What kind of pet is it and what breed?
3.How long have you had your pet?
4.How did you get your pet?
5.How old is your pet?
6.What are some quirky thing about yours pets personality?
7.What does your relationship with you pet mean to you?
8.What are some of your favourite past times with your pet?
9.What are some of the nicknames you call your pet?

If you want to hear my answers make sure to watch the video at the end of the post, but for now here are some pictures I have found on Aurora. Some of them are really bad quality but so cute so I couldn't not put them up! :)

Enjoy! P.S There are a lot of photos! :)



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig