Monday 28 July 2014

The adventure begins - YouTube

Hello PPB's

It's just a really quick post today about something pretty exciting...for me anyway! 

As a lot of you will know I've been wanting to start a YouTube channel for a very long time and as today is my Blogs 4th Birthday I thought today would be the perfect day. I'm so nervous to actually put it up haha! its probably going to the be the most awkward thing you will have ever watched, but I really loved filming it and editing it! I'm so excited for what the future could bring.

I hope you like it...I went for a nice simple easy video so its my Top 5 Products. 

Be nice!

I couldn't work out how to upload it to here from Youtube, any help would be great! haha :)

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig