Monday 21 July 2014

Busy Bee - OOTD

Hello my lovely people!

Recently there has been a lot happening and I really have been a busy bee, with my Boyfriend getting a new job and moving and my family are about to move so been helping him move and needing to start going through all the rubbish that I have hidden under bed, I don't even know where to begin with that! The main thing I am excited about, about moving is that I get to decorate a whole new room and if you know me you will really understand how much this excites me :) haha

I wore this outfit to go and measure up things in the new house and we were planning on going to have a look and find a new bathroom because the new house really does need updating, but when we got to homebase it was having refurbishment done and the bathroom section was, well, not there so that was a complete fail, so instead we went a got yummy food and made toasted sandwiches, they tasted good! :) 

I hope you like the outfit! :) I got hotter during the day than I though and I really did regret wearing my leigh jeans haha!
Body
 Top - Jack Wills 
Jeans - TopShop leigh 
Sandles - Office 
Bag - Primark (very old)
Jewellery - Links of London

Face
Garnier Roll on anti dark circles
Rimmel match perfection concealer
Benefit gimme brow
Estée Lauder translucent pressed powder
Tarte lights camera lashes mascara
bellápierre lipstick in Mandarina

Speak soon PPb's :)

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig