Saturday 19 July 2014

Glossybox July '14

Good Afternoon PPB's 

Firstly fellow Englanders, am I the only per on who keeps missing these amazing thunderstorms and just waking up to all the pictures over social media! There are a few little rumbles happening while I type this so maybe I will be awake for one soon haha! 

Anyway on to the point, Glossybox day arrived once again and I am probably the last person to put this post up because I am an awful blogger! haha. 
I really really loved this months box and so far I have nearly only read good reviews on it too! The theme this month was America, obviously inspired by the 4th July! I don't know about you but there are so many products I have always wanted to try from America that you just can't get here or the post and packaging is more than the product itself and I'm just too poor for that. 
(oh its started raining pretty heavy...and there is a louder rumble)
 So when I found out about the theme on this box I get pretty excited for Glossy day to arrive :)

I used my new camera to take these pictures and I'm still learning with it so some of the lighting may be abit strange so apologies for that but we all have to learn! :) haha
Such a cute box! :) I always won't to find something I can use the glossy boxes for because they are such good boxes and the themed ones are always adorable!
In the box;

Carmex Moisturising Lip Balm - I pretty sure you can get Carmex here but I don't think we can get the whole range of products they offer. I have been using this everyday since and I love it! I've always loved Carmex products they never fail me :)

Color Club Nail Lacquer in Glossy Seal - I had never heard of this brand before so I didn't really know what to expect from this. The polish formula is lovely, one coat is all you need. But sadly as you will know if you read PPB a lot is I can't wait blue! Pale skin and blue polish just really doesn't work. So this will never be worn by myself :( 

Bellápierre® Cosmetics in Mandaring - I love this!! Orange is my favourite colour and orange lipstick just makes me so happy so when I saw this a massive smile appeared on my face! It's so creamy and the wear is lovely! :) 
It looks quite red in the picture but its a beautiful matte orange! agh I love it!! The only thing I will say is its a little smudgy so I'd advice a lip liner :)

Absolute Eyeshadow primer - I've never used an eye primer before *slaps hand* so getting this was the perfect time to start, I do like it however I don't really like the feel a greasy eyelids and I find this gives me just that. Don't get me wrong it does what it says on the tin but I just don't like how it feels.

Last but not least and the most exciting for me Tarte lights camera lashes mascara - I have seen so many YouTubers using this and I always love the results they get from it. I did a little scream inside when I saw this!!! If your after a thick lash look I wouldn't recommend this but for a light summer lash its perfect and that's the exact eye I love! :) 

What did you get in your box?
Ps. I think you should follow me on twitter and Instagram :) find me on both with @pollypocketx91

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig