Monday 30 June 2014

Miss Empire Florals and Fuchsia*

Hello Lovely people.

You will know I was lucky to be send a really pretty dress from Missy Empire a couple of months ago see it here. Well they have be sweet enough to send me another one, and I love this one even more! I'm obsessed with white this summer and pop of colours, well this dress covers it all! :) I paired the dress with the newest edition to my shoe collection, some brown strap sandals from Office. They do them in other colours too, but I decided to go for a classic so they will go with well pretty much anything!.

Anyway on with the dress, I hope you like it as much as I do! Make sure you head over to Missy Empire, they have free UK delivery and a 20% off code! They are so affordable and perfect for filling your suitcase with lovely pieces for you summer holiday!


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig