Thursday 3 July 2014

Motivate Me #4

Good Afternoon my lovely PPb's

Recently I have been having a pretty rough time with stress and worry, I have been suffering from anxiety pretty badly which has resulted in panic attacks. This is not fun! I know there are a lot of people who struggle this with too so I though I would you this Motivate me post to try and suggest things that I'm going to try to help keep myself calm.
 Picture from pinterest 

I am planning well have been for a while to start running, everyone I know that runs say it helps them great deal with forgetting everything they are worrying about and just allows them to go off into their own worlds. I really like the sound of that! Putting my music on and just running. I have everything except trainers currently, I have to get them fitted properly because I my Arthritis so its taking me a while to actually go and do just that.

Another thing I find that distracts me is reading a good book, I can sneak away into someone else's life and get lost in everything that they are doing, doing this also helps me sleep a lot better, I'm a big fan of laying in the bath with a good book and being in there so long I go all wrinkly! Sleep plays a big part in keeping your less stressed, if your body gets proper rest. I suffer really badly with tight muscles in my back, which has been coursing me to get a numb head and arm, this gives me a lot of discomfort and pain in my head and back and also strain behind my eyes! If I get a good long nights sleep okay it doesn't cure it but it helps a hell of a lot!

One last thing :) I could go on for hours but I find this the most informant for me, is to have people around you who understand how your feeling and can help you or just be there to get you through some harder times. The people around me don't all really know they help me because they don't all know how much I'm struggling atm, but they help keep my mind off everything  and to laugh and have fun are 2 of the best things you can do when stressed and worried.

I know this is a pretty random post but I always find things like this help me and even if one person reads it and ttys something and it help them then its worth it :) 

Thank you to all my readers for the support you give me, it truly does me everything!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig