Sunday 4 May 2014

A Sunday WishList - Zara

Hello PPB's

I'm sure by now you are all aware how much a love Zara and with the weather starting to change for the better *crosses everything that it stays* I thought it was about time to do another wish list :) I have put this wish list into 2 outfit ideas :) Let me know which is your favourite! :)
 You can probably tell that this summer I am loving White, Orange and floral :) The dress in the second outfit I think is my favourite out of everything, its also got an open back which I love! Also the Crop top above is so cute with its lace detailing, so girlie and perfect I think with a floral Trouser, which being in England wouldn't be too hot to wear :)

Whats in your wish list atm & wheres your favourite place to shop?


*All photos sourced from the Zara website.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig