Monday 5 May 2014

A Sunny Bank Holiday OOTD

Good Morning my lovely PPB's

How lovely has this bank holiday been! So sunny and warm. So everyone likes to be nice and comfy during a bank holiday don't they, well I know I do and after popping to Matalan on Saturday I picked up a few items perfect for the weather this weekend. 

Comfortable and airy but still keeps you warm for when the sun vanishes as the evening sets in.

Jumper - Matalan - £9
Trousers - Matalan - £14
Shoes - Converse - £42

So from this post I have released I look down and into the distance... a lot haha!! :) The jumper comes in other colours and I'm very tempted to go back and get more! :) 

How did you spend your Bank Holiday? It's back to work for me tomorrow after a lovely 8 days off.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig