Saturday 3 May 2014

Missy Empire - Floral Skater Dress*

Hello my lovely PPB's

So its the start of the bank holiday weekend and I'm so glad I have had the week off work, I really needed it and I'm also glad I added this weekend off onto the end! Really don't like having to work bank holidays.
Anyway. The lovely people over at Missy Empire were kind enough to send over this pretty floral dress for me to try. 
I seriously adore the colours on this dress! the mix of Orange and Pink and Blue works so well together! Which is something I never thought I would say haha! With the colour scheme of this dress it would also be just as perfect for colder months with some back tights and a big cardigan, I love clothes that I can wear all year round, I feel better about buying them because I get more wear out of them! haha. I've just worn it with some ballet pumps from Zara, an over sized Cardigan from Sainsbury's and a necklace from New Look.
Oh such a happy face haha! I was so cold! 
You can see the brightness of the colours in this picture too! :) Very on trend with the bold bright colours! 
The only thing for is its bait shorter than I would normal choose to wear and the fabric can be a little clingy, but for the price you pay you can't really go wrong with this dress! There are so many other things of the site I am swooning over atm for example this beauty
So in love! 
Make sure you pop over to the >>site<< to take a look at everything, there are some stunning pieces and at such a good price! They have also got 20% off on atm with the code 'Missy20' It ends soon so hurry hurry!!

Pop over to twitter it give them a follow to keep up to date with any offers and new items!! @MissyEmpireUK!




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig