Friday 30 May 2014

What? A book review? - The fault in our stars

Hello PPB's
I hope you're all doing well :)

Now it takes a lot for me to actually read a whole book, I have to be addicted by the first chapter otherwise I just get bored and can't be bothered to read anymore. I am certain you have all heard of this book by now but I just wanted to share with you how much I loved it! 
To be honest I only brought the book a)because it was of offer and b) because everyone and I mean everyone had given it a good review, I normally don't like to jump on book hypes because like I said it takes a really good book for me to read it front to back. This book also isn't really the sort of story I go for, I am very much a murder mystery kind of girl I love a good investigation, this is the first 'love story' I have read and truly enjoyed.

I can truly say this book did not disappoint me at all, I have spend many evenings sat in a hot bubble bath hooked not wanting to put it down, wrinkly fingers galore!

I don't want to ruin any of the story for you if you haven't read it and want to, but to summaries, its a about a young girl called Hazel Grace who is suffering from lung cancer and it follows her love story with the amazing Augustus Waters who she meets at a theory group for young Cancer sufferers.
I really do believe that if I can sit a read a book all the way through then everyone would love it. I read very little maybe 1 book a year if I find one I enjoy.

You probably already know this book is about to come out in a film and I am so excited to watch it and see the characters come to life. To see if they look and act how I have imagined them to.

Have you read it, what did you think?

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig