Tuesday 4 March 2014

Urban Decay - Basics Palette

Hello PPB's

I have been admiring the Urban Decay palettes for years, but I could never find a reason to purchase any. With the Naked palettes at the top of every beauty bloggers wish list I just couldn't spend that much money of 3 palettes of which I would probably only use 5 or 6 of the shadows.
I'm very nervous when it comes to eye shadow and I like to stick to the nudes and subtle colours, so when I found out about the basics palette I had to get it. It was exactly what I was looking for and so much cheaper only being £20!!
So fair my favourite shades are Foxy, Walk of Shame and Naked 2, I use all of these everyday, I also used Naked 2 on my eyebrows! :)

I'm so happy with the palette and if your like me and can't really spend a lot of palettes you wont use much, this is perfect! :)

Lots of Love
Cara
xxx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig