Thursday 27 February 2014

Chanel Mademoiselle - Twist and Spray Purse spray

Hello PPB's

You all know how much I love Chanel's Mademoiselle, it's my everyday go to perfume and I basically love it! 
I don't know about you, but carrying a perfume bottle around everyday can take up a lot of room in a bag and can also make it pretty heavy if the bottle is quiet full, so when the boyfriend brought me this for Christmas I was so happy! 
Cute right!! :) In total you get 60ml split into 3 20ml refill bottles. Its so simple to use too! Simply twist the top and press down on to top to spray. The packaging is so cute too with the Chanel logo on the top of a white casing, just like the box packaging for the perfume bottles. 

I love carrying this around in my bag, it makes freshening up so much easier and quicker.

Did you know
For the best long lasting scent perfume, spray it on your neck, wrists, inner elbow and behind your knees and ears. I didn't know that until the other day, but its so true!!


Whats your favourite perfume?

Lots of Love
Cara
xxx














Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig