Tuesday 18 February 2014

I have an Obsession...

Hello PPB's

Today I decided to do an OOTD! Please excuse the Pictures I am still working out my camera haha! The lighting is a little strange in some! 

Demin Jacket, Topshop || Scarf, Topshop || Long Top, Zara || Jeans, Zara || Shoes, Sainsburys || Jewllery, Pandora, Links of London, Topshop.
If you have been reading PPB for a while or follow me on twitter and Instagram you will know that I have obsessions with both Tartan and Zara, so when I saw these beauties I know I had to have them! :)
 I love the colours in these jeans sutble tartan is how I would describe it! haha 

Whats been your obsession this season?

Lots of Love
Cara
xxx

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig