Sunday 23 February 2014

GlossyBox Feb '14 - Be Mine

Hello PPB's

Its Glossybox day!!!
In this months box everything is full size, this made me very happy! :)

In the box
Toni and Guy hair meet wardrobe - Stick it up Gum - £7.20
Caite London Paint pot in Red Hot Chilli - £9
Maybelline Colorsensational Stripped Nudes Lipstick in Naked Brown
Eldore Eyelashes - £3.90
Nougat London Sparking Body Shimmer - £14
and as a little treat there was a Lindt treat bar! :) Yum

I love everything, the only sad thing is the shade the lipstick is in, I have very pale skin and this lippy is clearly for darker skin so I can't wear it, I look scary haha!!

What did you get in your box?

Lots of Love
Cara
xxx

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig