Thursday 30 January 2014

The TMI Tag

Hello PPB's

Its Tag time! The beautiful Sophie from Beautiful November tagged me to do the tmi tag last week, I have seen this tag going around on youtube alot now and I love it so here are my answers :)
What are you wearing?
My jammies! Tartan bottoms and a plain grey top.
Have you ever been in love?
Yes
Have you ever had a terrible break up?
No thank goodness! 
How tall are you?
5'4
How much do you weight?
Around 7.5st.(105lb) I've been the same weight for years!
Do you have any tattoos?
No, but I have 3 I really want to get.
Do you have any piercings?
Yes just the normal one in each ear.
Whats your favourite TV show?
I don't really have one...
Who are your favourite bands/singers?
ATM I'm loving 'mumford and sons'
What is something you miss?
The care free life I had as a child! Too many things to think and worry about as an adult!

Whats your favourite song?
Atm Ellie Gouldings new song! How long will I love you! omg its beautiful, and I love the video too!
How old are you?
22
Zodiac Sign?
Leo
Quality you look for in a partner?
Confidence (not cockiness), caring and funny.
Favourite quote?
'and though she be but little, she is fierce' - Shakespeare
Favourite Actor/Actress?
Tom Hardy and Tom Hanks
Favourite colour?
Orange and Burgundy (I'm aloud 2 right?)
Loud Music or quiet music?
In the car I like loud music and anywhere else I prefer quiet background music :)
Where do you go when you're sad?
To my room with my cat (cat lady)
How long does it take you to shower?
around 15 mins

How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
On a work day around 40/50 mins and a day off probably a couple of hours..purely because I just take my time haha!
Ever been in a physical fight?
no
Turn on?
Nice eyes and smile and a good smell!
Turn off?
Rudeness and over confidence!
The reason you started blogging?
Moved to London So I wanted to log my experience, but it turned into a beauty blog :)
Fears?
Being locked in somewhere I cant get out of. Masks and over the top fancy dress I.E. Mr blobby, Santa (yes I'm scared of santa)
Last thing that made you cry?
Pain from my arthritis.
Last time you said you love someone?
Last night my voice and this morning by text
Meaning behind your blog name?
Pollypocket is my nickname.
Last book you read?
A crime thriller called 'Dead Scared' 

The book your Currently reading?
Rereading Harry Potter
Last show you watched?
Loose Women
Last person you spoke too?
My Mum
The relationship between you and the person you last text?
Work colleague, Good friend.
Favourite food?
Cheese
Place you want to visit?
Italy! Sorrento in particular
Last place you were?
My room
Do you have a crush?
Celebrity crushes yes.
Last time you kissed someone?
Tuesday. 
Last time you were insulted?
I can't actually remember...

Favourite flavour sweet?
Cherry
Do you play an Instruments?
I used to play the flute, but not anymore.
Favourite piece of jewellery?
The rings my Grandma gave me, Her wedding ring and a garnet ring. My Grandads coin necklace.
Last sport you played?
Its been too long to remember
Last song you sang?
Ellie Goulding - How long will I love you
Favourite chat up line?
I don't have one...
 Have you ever used it?
Obviously not.. haha
Last time you hung out with somebody?
Tuesday

Who should answer the questions next?
Claire and  Fay

If you made it to the end, well done! haha that's a long tag!!
Leave me links if you've done this tag!

Lots of Love
PollyPocket
xxx






Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig