Thursday 2 January 2014

MUST HAVE for the year thats been and the year to come.

Hello PPB's

With a new year starting there are always products that will be leaving behind and the ones that will be moving into the new year with you. I'm going to do two posts, whats coming with me (this one) and what I will be leaving behind. :) 

This year I really have found some gems that I know will be a must have in my make up bag for many more years to come, here is whats on top of my list.



  1. Estee Lauder Double Wear consealer.
  2. Mac Viva la glam 1
  3. Coco Chanel Mademoiselle
  4. Bare Minerals Mineral veil loose Powder
  5. Mac Rebel
  6. Essie Bahamama
  7. Redken Extreme Repair
  8. Real Technique brushes
  9. Lancome Hypnose Doll eyes mascara
 This year I tried out a lot more high end make up brands and I have really fallen in love with all of them. What can I say Make up is an expensive hobby!

Whats making the move into 2014 with you?

Lots of Love
PollyPocket
xxx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig