Monday 16 December 2013

Christmas Glossybox opening! - Festive Treasures

Hello PPb's

It's that time of the month again when I get a very exciting parcel in the post, I love Glossybox day! especially when its a special box, this month's box is no disappointment! :) Such pretty packaging this month and lovely things inside!
How nice is the box this month! Definetly one of my favourites so far! I'm going to have to find a good use for this one!
There are 3 full size products in this months box! yay! I'm so happy with this box, after a couple of months disappointment they have really improved for their Christmas edition!

This month in my box I got;

Beautiful Movements Costmetics Nude Lipgloss, Sample size in box, full size is £12 for 8ml. When I get a lip product I can never resist trying it straight away, this products claims to be non sticky and thats normaly what puts me off glosses, I much prefer a lipstick, however this really is non sticky! I feels so silky on the lips and the colour is just perfect for my skin, nudes can sometimes mak eme look very washed out, but this is my perfect nude gloss! :)

Yin Yang Skincare Rich skin food, 2 samples in box, full size £19.50 for 50ml. Getting skin care always makes me a bit nervous, I'm always worried I'll have a some strange reaction to it, this one says its for sensitive skin so should be nice and gentle. It can be used as a daily moisturiser and a replenishing night cream, I have high hopes for this cream, it also ways it should smell of sweet orange with is one of my favourite smells.

Seche Nail lacquer in Irresistible, Full size in box £9.95 14ml. This is the perfect Christmas colour however I do already have alot of polishes in this colour but always happy to try a new brand, this claims to only need one coat and to dry quickly leaving a satin finish, sounds good to me! I will be applying this as soon as I've finished this post! :)

Maybelline New York Volum' Espress Colossal Smokey Eyes Mascara, Full size in box £7.99 10.7ml. I have tried a few Maybelline mascaras and not been too happy with the results but I've never tried this one so I hope I like it! I am in need of a new mascara too so this has come at the perfect time! I know Maybelline is very popular for its Mascaras so I hope this one lives up to my expectations.

 Wilkinson Sward Intuition Naturals Razor, Full size in box £6.49. I think this excited me most, is that strange that a razor excited me? haha, But I'm always looking for the perfect razor for the perfect smooth legs I dream of having haha and I really think this might be it, it's a 3 in one razor that lathers, moisturises and shaves, I can't wait to try this out and see what the results are!

As I keep saying I'm so happy with this box and can't wait to try everything! :) 
What did you get in your box this month?

Don't forget I'm running a Christmas giveaway! HERE, only 7 days left to enter! GO GO GO!!

I hope your all having an amazing advent! 

Lots of Love
Pollypocket
xxx



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig