Monday 18 November 2013

I'm a Beauty Blogger - Get me out of here!! - TAG

Hello PPB's

I saw on Twitter yesterday that the lovely girls Rochella and Natasha from next-route-style have created a tag all about the new series of I'm a celeb, now I love this programme, so I couldn't resist doing it on my blog! So here goes! :) 
There are 8 Questions and then I will tag some of my favourites to do it too! :)

1) You can only take one product into the jungle (aka your luxury item) what would you choose and why?
AHH only 1!! erm.. I'm stuck between a good moisturiser or a Moroccan oil.... For me it would probably be Moroccan oil, the heat would just kill my hair!!

2) What would be your main pre-jungle worry?
Going to the Loo.....what if there are bugs are in the toilet.. agh just no!

3) You only have 5 minutes to get ready before going into the jungle, what would be your quick beauty routine?
Concealer with some powered and a thin coat of mascara. No point wasting a lot of make up.

4) Last year we saw Helen Flanagan wearing her hair in a top bun. What would be your signature hairstyle?
Messy Top knot! It's my life saver hair style, when it doubt turn your head upside! :) It's saved me on many mornings!

5) For Moral support, which female celebrity would you like to be in the jungle with you?
I personally wouldn't want a female, I'd want a male! to scare away all the spiders and bugs from me! If I could have Tom Hardy in the jungle with me I'd do every challenge just to impress him too! 

6) Everyone's given a role in the camp, What lifestyle skill would you bring to the jungle?
I'd be the agony aunt, everyone says I'm a good morale boaster so I'd keep everyone happy....Or at least I'd try...is that a lifestyle skill?

7) What one thing about being a beauty blogger that makes you want to scream, 'get me out of here'?
Not know what to post about, but know I really need to get one up. It plays on my mind and its all I can think about. 

8) Challenge - This is a one in a life time opportunity. Your up for a trial to face your fears or try something new, what would you choose to do and why?
Well I would 'choose' to do anything ha who would?! One of my biggest fears is being locked in somewhere I can't get out of, I need to know theres a way out, but I would rather face that fair than eat testicles...I'm sure I'm not alone! 

I loved last nights episode!! can't wait for the trial tonight! :) Make sure to follow me on twitter, I will tweeting the whole way through! :) @pollypocketx91

I Tag

Can't wait to read their posts! 

Lots of Love
PollyPocket
xxxx

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig