Tuesday 22 October 2013

Versatile Blogger award

Hello PPb's

The Lovely Ashley from Jerseygirl1216 has nominated me for the Versatile blogger award, its put a massive smile on my face! :) make sure you click on her blog link and take a read and follow! She is such a lovely girl and I love her blog! 
So, the Versatile blogger award is award to you by your fellow bloggers for writing quality blogs that have somehow touched them, having good quality photographs and the uniqueness of subjects covered. The award is bring awareness and to Honor to the bloggers you love.

How it works?
- Display the blog certificate on your blog.
-Announce your win and thank you blogger who nominated you.
-Present 15 deserving bloggers with the award. 

-Link your nominees in the post and let them know of their nomination with a comment. 

-Post 7 interesting things about yourself.

Here are my 7 Interesting facts! :)
(this was actually really hard!)
1) I can't go to sleep until my room is spotless, I tidy it every night and everything has its place.
2) I want to own a dappled Mini Dachshund and call it Binky. I spend alot of my time on pintrest looking at pictures of them...such an exciting life I live!
3) Yesterday was the first time I've ever carved a pumpkin. I named him Frank...
4) I already know what I'm going to call my children
5) I'm currently re-reading The Hobbit
6) I would much rather sit in reading blogs and watching films in my pjs than go out clubbing
7) I have a national diploma in Performing arts, I really want to get back into singing and dancing.

Now for my nominees...


I love all of these blogs! :)
Make sure you pop back on Friday for the next Autumn Essentials post! :)

Lots of Love
PollyPocket
xxxx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig