Friday 11 October 2013

The Disney Tag

Hello PPB's :)

Well who doesn't love Disney! After watching 'lilmisschickas' video I just had to do it on my blog! :) 

 Here is just a few of my Disney film collection and its deffinetly still growing!
So lets just get straight into it! :)

1) Which Disney scene do you wish you could experience?
How hard is this question! Seriously! I can't narrow it down to just one scene, but one thing I wish was acceptable in real life is to just break out into song randomly in the middle of the street, just singing about what your doing or how your feeling! How much happier would the world be!

2) The first time you went to disney?
I can't remember if it was for my 15th or 16th birthday, but I was on holiday with my best friend and her family in france and her birthday is only 2 weeks after mine so we had gone out for a meal the day before her birthday to celebrate and she opened her birthday card and there where 2 tickets to Disney paris!! We screamed so loud everyone looked! Best present ever and it was the best day ever!!

3)Your most unforgetable moment in the park?
As cheesey as this sounds it was walking into the park and seeing the castle and all the characters! Its like your walking into a childhood dream!

4)What song reminds you of the park?
Its got to be 'Wish upon a star' I love this song anyway but whenever I hear it, it reminds me of the end of the day when the fireworks were going up around the castle. Happy Tears!

5)The character that you want to be your best friend?
Erm........how am I meant to pick one?! It's impossible! Okay if i had to pick one it would be Mary Poppins! I'd love to be able to click my fingers and everything be tidy!!

6)What was the first Disney film that you remember watching.
Well the first disney film I remember, you can't actully get anymore, it was called 'Song of the South' Remeber the song 'Zipady do da Zipady a' or 'Mr blue birds of my shoulder, it's the truth, it's actual, everything is satifactual' Know it? But they never made it into DVD and stopped making the Videos becasuse they said it was too rasict :( I adored that film!

7)Favourite disney Princess?
Obviously Aurora (sleeping beauty) I named my little cat after her! :)

8) What is one of the scenes in a Disney film that makes your cry?
There are so many scenes that make me cry! When Bambi's mum dies, When Mufasa dies, Dumbo with his mum, when he swings on her trunk! AH so many!

9)What disney film will make you feel better no matter what mood your in?
It's Winnie the Pooh and the blustery day, I still have it on video!
I also still have these on video too!!
10) What is your favourite Disney film?
I can't pick one so I'm going to list my most watched! In no order just as they come to mind! :) :)
  • Bed knobs and broomsticks
  • Lion King
  • Brother bear
  • Happy Feet
Again AHH just too many!!

This tag has brought back so many memories! :) I tag all of you to do it! :)

Whats your all time favourite film or films?

Lots of Love
Pollypocket
xxxx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig