Tuesday 15 October 2013

Empties #2

Hello PPB's <3
It's empties time! :) I'm tring out a different way of doing this post, making it a bit simpler and to the point :) Let me know what you think in the comments?
1)Bioderma 2)Sugar Crush - Soap and Glory 3) Tea Tree body wash - Body Shop 4) Wake me up Concealer - Rimmel 5)Nip + Fab body butter 6) Oral B Pro-expert whitening

1) Bioderma - 8/10 - Gets make up so quickly and easily. However doesn't get waterproof mascara off so I have to use wipes along with this. It's not cheap either.
2)Sugar Crush Soap and Glory - 10/10 - This smells amazing  and lasts ages! This product does exactly what it says on the tin as they say! :) I have nothing bad to say about it!
3) Tea Tree Body wash from Body Shop - 8/10 - I actully used this a bubble bath because I much prefere a bath to a shower, it works very well as bubble bath! :) also I really like the smell of tea tree so it smells really good too! But I didn't find it helped my to clear my skin in anyway like it claims to, but it did make it soft.
4) Wake me up concealer Rimmel - 7/10 - Good colour match and good cover, but it doesn't stay on long and as soon as I put foundation over the top it rubs off.
5)Nip + Fab body butter - 9/10 - Moisturies amazingly and Doesn't give the skin that white look after applying also really lovely thick and creamy! But the smell is so sweet!
6) Oral B Pro-expert Whitening - 9/10 - I don't like the taste of tooth paste but this one taste nice :) spearmint is so much better! It cleans the teeth really well and it does whiten teeth, not so there like blinding white, no toothpaste could do that but it takes away the yellowing of teeth. but it is very expensive!

There you go :)

Lots of Love
PollyPocket
xxx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig