Friday 18 October 2013

My Autumn Essentials - Nails

Hello PPB's <3
I hope you're all wrapping up warm now the weather has started to get colder! I have decided to turn my Friday posts into 'Favourite' posts, where I share my essentials and favourite products :)
 I'm going to start by doing a series called 'My autumn essentials' :) each week I will share products I love during autumn! :) 

Starting with as you can tell from the title of the post! NAILs!!
I have to admit that I much prefere a dark nail colour than I light one, I honest don;t really think light colours look good on me anyway, so knowing that you will probably already know that autumn is my favourite season for nail polish! :)

Here are my 7 favourites! :)
1) Essie - bahama mama - This colour is stunning! and also the newest member of my nail polish collection! I love deep plumb purples all year round but I think they are just perfect for Autumn, a very elegant colour and goes with everything!
2) Essie - a list - Ox red is my go to colour for this time of year an easy colour to wear and suits everyone! i have fallen in love with Essie polishes too! The application is amazing and they last so well.
3) Sally Hansen - so much fawn - A dusty pink I think can look stunning during Autumn perfect with a white/cream thick knit jumper! So cute and girly! Also its so the only pink I can wear, baby pinks really don't suit me.
4) Sally Hansen - firey island - Orange is my all time favourite colour for autumn, also its the colour that most suits my skin so I wear it when ever I can. This one is the perfect burnt orange colour perfect for Halloween!!
5) Barry M - grey - Pretty self explanatory, grey I think is a very sophisticated, elegant nail colour, perfect for a working day, a lot less gentle than a harsh black nail.
6) Barry M - Raspberry - Burgundy is also one of my all time favourites for autumn, it just makes me happy!
7) - Barry M - red glitter - Well come on who doesn't love a bit of glitter this time of year! Helping you get into to....yup I'm going to say it....Christmas spirit! :D

So there are 7 of my favourite colours to wear during the autumn months moving into the colder winter months too.

What are you favourite colours to wear?

Lots of Love
PollyPocket
xxxx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig