Saturday 14 September 2013

OOTD - Keeping it casual

Hello PPB's

I hope your all smiling! :)

When I don't know what to wear I always go straight for jeans and a pretty top! always so easy to wear and to dress up or down, With flats or heels jeans and a 'T' never fails!
I recently purchased some jeans for Jack Wills and I'm in love! so comfy and a perfect fit and colour for me! I paired them today with a black top for TKMaxx, a cute T'shirt from Zara with hearts on it, some nude heels from Barratt's* and my Black Zara bag. The lipstick I'm wearing is MAC viva glam 1, I am obsessed with this lippy atm!

Such a simple outfit but the heels just make it look so much more 'done' if you know what I mean! :)
The jeans are so comfy and I love how they fit! perfect. The shoes are also so comfy and simple, I love how the heal curves, they make me feet look tiny which I like and also they go with everything! Find them here
Because my outfit is so simple I wore simple jewellery :) It's pretty much all links of London and Pandora
Aurora also decided she wanted to come and be in some pictures! :)
Aw  I do love her! :)

I hope you like the outfit! :)

Don't forget you can find me in other places, Twitter, Facebook and instagram! let me know if you follow, I'm following back for the whole of September! :)

Lots of Love
PollyPocket
xxxx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig