Friday 27 September 2013

My October fashion Wishlist

Hello PPB's

So its soon to be a new month and along with it a weather change so obviously its time for a wardrobe update. I have been in and out of the shops this week looking for items and outfits I really love and wish to have hanging in my wardrobe, I have put together a few outfit ideas for the new season.

I hope you like them! :) I have decided I'm really going to try and be brave this A/W so for me these outfit ideas are abit more out there than I would have worn before. :)

Outfit 1 - ZARA (obviously)
Jumper - £35.99 I love the colour of this jumper and the cable knit makes it look so cosy!
Trousers - £39.99 I've never had patterned bottoms before and with the darker floral print I though its an a safe way to start wearing bold bottoms.
Bag - £22.99 How cute is this bag, I really like the little pocket on the front! You all know how much I love an organised bag! :)
Shoes - £25.99 Mustard and navy blue are one of my favourite combos and they also look adorable with the trousers don't you think?

Outfit 2 - Mango
Dress - £35.99 I have been really loving shift dresses at the moment and I think this one is perfect as a base dress to work from!
Shirt - £34.99 Everyone knows the check shirts are in this season and I think the floaty material of this shirt would sit beautifully under the shift dress and add just enough colour.
Tights - £12.99 All I can say is I love a spotty tight! :) I think they look so cute with dresses.
Bag - £29.99 This outfit doesn't need a big statement bag and I really like the croc effect of this one, just the right size to carry everything you need.
Boots - £79.99 Again little ankle boots with dresses I think looks adorable even with a little pair of frilly ankle socks would look cute!
Necklace - £34.99 I think this necklace would just finish this outfit off perfectly, coming out from under the collar and sitting just over the top of the dress :)

Outfit 4 - A bit from everywhere
  Dress - Matalan £8 (sale) I love dungarees but i love dungaree dreses even more! 
Crop top - Boohoo £4 The colour of this is perfect! and I really like how it looks with black!
Cardigan - Matalan £35 How cosy does this look! and I love burgandy and navy together.
Necklace - Blacktied £16 I think this necklace would give this outfit a bit of edge! also its so cute!
Shoe boots - Matalan £20 These are definetly a statement shoe I've never worn a shoe like this but I adore them!
Socks - Topshop £4.50 The frills would looks so cute with the shoes and the colour goes perfectly with the cardigan!

So what do you think? Would you wear any of these outfits? Whats your favourite peice?

A/W fashion is always my favourite!

Lots of Love
PollyPocket
xxxx


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig