Tuesday 20 August 2013

My A/W '13 Wishlist

Hello PPB's
Firstly I want to say amassive HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my best friend! :)  I love you lots B! xxx

Anyway...

Every time a new season comes around I get so excited to see what new pieces come out in the shops and to see whats going to be 'the' colour and 'the' style for the new year and this year is not different, I have been looking around my favourite stores websites to find some pieces I would love to have in my wardrobe. 
Here are just a few I have found so fair! :)

You all know that Zara and Mango are my greatest loves when it comes to fashion so all the items in this post are from one or the other! :)
So I have heard and I'm sure you have that 'the' colour for A/W 2013 is going to be pink!! This makes me very happy! Pink is seriously my favourite colour ever! This cardigan from Zara is £25.99 and I think perfect for this year! It would looks perfect with a plain T and some jeans for a casual day around the house, or dressed up over a cute dress with some tights, to keep you warm as the weather gets colder! 
This Jumper is also from Zara and costs £45.99. I love over sized jumpers I think they are so comfy and perfect for everyday! How cute would this look with some pale pink jeans! I love the flower pattern on it too, so subtle but keeps it from just being a plain boring grey jumper! I love this!!

How amazing is this coat!! Sadly I can't buy this because I brought a coat last yeah for £90 so I really cant spend £79.99 on new one this year but seriously I'm in love with this coat! It has a hood too so perfect for England and the rain!I love the grey and Dusty Pink combo perfect for this season! Also I really like the fact it is a belt with it so it can be tightened to give you shape. Oh its from Zara and like I said its £79.99
I have really been loving shift dresses this year! They are so flattering and easy to wear for most body shapes! The pattern in this dress I love, Houndstooth I think is a very sophisticated look but with this dress I think it looks so cute, With some tights and a leather jacket I think this dress would look so good! Its from Mango and is £39.99
Okay so I know this dress isn't exactly Winter clothing but how cute would it look with the pink cardigan from Zara and some tights and little black ankle boots!! The pattern is lots of little bows.
I also love the little button detailing! so cute! :) So in love with this dress!! Its from Mango and costs £34.99

So there they are my wish list for this year! What do you think? Do you have anything on your wish list yet?

Remember to follow with bloglovin!! Also twitter for Updates and Competitions! :)

Lots of Love
Pollypocket
xxxx

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig