Friday 23 August 2013

Is Tartan the new Black?

Hello PPB's :)

I have started seeing Tartan EVERYWHERE online and in stores as the new A/W collections start coming in. I have never worn any form of Tartan ever and to be quiet honest its always been a pattern I have avoided, but as its meant to be 'the' pattern for this A/W I really want to bring some into my wardrobe but in a subtle way that wont be too in your face or scary! I hope this helps all of your who feel the same as me as well! :)
This is from Zara (obviously) and is £19.99 I think this would look lovely with just a simple pair of jeans! and I love the little collar so cute! Also the back of this top is plain black so the pattern isn't on overload if your abit nervous like me!
This is also from Zara and is £29.99, how cute is the peter pan collar! adorable and you all know how much I love shift dresses atm!! Like the top above the back of this is plain black! 
I am so in love with this shirt! Its from Mango and is £39.99 I love the contrast between the Tartan pattern and the floral shoulders! I would love to wear this tucked into a black skater skirt! :)
I like the yellow in this coat! Normally when you think of tartan you think red (well I do anyway) I think the yellow in this coat makes it abit more subtle. It would so really well over pretty much anything! Its from Zara and is £89.99

Now if your really to afraid of big Tartan prints why not just accessories with it.
Will you be wearing Tartan this winter? I hope this has helped all of you who are tartan newbies like me! :)
If you've already got tartan pieces let me know! :)

Did you see my new header? What do you think? :) and why not grab my button! :)

Lots of Love
Pollypocket
xxxx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig