Tuesday 23 July 2013

Sally Hansen - Firey Island 545

Welcome back :) So I took a week off last week but I'm back same as always this week! :) What better way to come back then with a nail polish post! :)

As you all know I recently discovered Sally Hansen colour polishes and well love them! So I went back because I have wanted an Orange polish for ages now! One of my favourite colours and perfect for this weather!! :)

I picked up 'Firey Island'
This colour is perfect!! A dark rich orange and it really has surprised me with how it looks with my pale skin! In the photo it kind of looks Matte but its not it has a beautiful shine to it. Its wear it excellent too, I have 2 coats on in the photo and yet again after a week of wear, no chips! My love for Sally Hansen grows every time I use one of their products!
It was £6.99 and I picked it up in Boots just like the last one! :) HERE
I hope you are all enjoying the hot weather!

:) Don't forget to follow with bloglovin and why not like my Facebook page and follow on twitter for updates during the week! :)

Lots of Love
PollyPocket
xxxx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig