Friday 12 July 2013

OOTD - Zara | Topshop | Jasper Conran

Happy Friday lovelies!
Warning this post is very photo based

Me and the boyfriend popped into Ely today which is a really cute and pretty city. Its only a city because it has a cathedral, otherwise I would call it a little riverside town. :) anyway we took a walk down by the river.
So this post is about my outfit haha! :)
The jacket is from Zara! I love it! The detailing on the top is so pretty, its all individual beading! I picked it up online in the sale for £25, I saw it and had to get it! I have basically lived in it every since.
The dress is the Topshop midi dress from my recent haul post, its so easy to wear, I'm thinking of doing a 'How I style a midi dress' post...What do you think?
My bag and shoes are also from my recent haul post :) The glasses is the photos above are my matalan ones from the last OOTD, the ones in the photos below are from River Island, I got them about 2 years ago and still love them just as much!
I really do like this outfit and I hope you do too! :)
My jewellery is from Links of London (XS Sweetie blt, Sweetie Bangle with mini heart charm and silver Entwine ring) Pandora (White leather blt, Tea cup and butterfly charms). The 2 gold rings are my Grandma's the plain band was her wedding ring and the other has always been my favourite ring of hers and she gave it to me a few years ago its got Garnets in it! The necklace I'm wearing is a Half Crown 1916 coin that my Grandad made into a necklace himself for my mum , she has now given it to me and I love it, I like to wear it because it reminds me of him and I like to keep him with me! I couldn't get a good picture outside so I took some inside.
I hope you like the outfit! :)

Please don't forget to follow with bloglovin!!

Lots of Love
PollyPocket
 xxxx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig