Tuesday 30 July 2013

OOTD - Childhood and Daisys

Hello PPB's :)
I've got another outfit post for you! :) I really enjoy these posts! :)
My dress is from New Look a couple of years ago, but I love it! I feel like a doll when I wear it and so girly, I told myself this summer I was going to wear mostly dresses and skirts and so far I've stuck to it.
This dress definitely doesn't need any statement jewellery so I just wore but Links of London everyday bracelets and my Grandads coin necklace and Grandma's rings.
My little headband is from when I was little! Yes I have pea sized head, it still fits me at 21 years old! haha but it just goes so well with the dress. I know I look so young in this outfit but I just adore it! :) 
I wore this outfit to go shopping with my mum! :) I will be showing you all what I got in other outfit posts! :)  
My roots are so bad in these pictures! But fear not a hair appointment is booked for Saturday! haha, I'm sure I'm alone with how excited I get about getting my hair done!
I hope you like it! :)

Lots of Love
Pollypocket
xxxx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig