Tuesday 4 June 2013

OOTD for hormonal weather!!

Seriously what is going on with the weather atm! It's really annoying me! I need some sunshine, Vitamin D is seriously lacking in my body at the moment and i just seem to be getting moody atm! ahhhh hurry up sun..or would someone like to take on holiday somewhere really hot??
Well with the weather being so hormonal atm its making is so hard to decided what to wear! so I thought I would an outfit post to show you how I have been trying to get through an average day here in England!
I will link everything I'm wearing after the photos :) also there are some 'outtake' photos at the end! just for laughs!
Glasses - Matalan
Strap top - Primark 
Shirt - Zara
Belt - H&M
Maxi Skirt - TopShop
Cardi - Zara
Bag - Zara
^^
Can you tell I like Zara? haha

okay so here are some 'outtake' photos haha
Not too sure what I'm doing there haha!!
 I hope you liked this post! I want to start doing more OOTD posts! :) I really enjoy them!

Lots of Love
Pollypocket
xxxx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig