Friday 21 June 2013

Loreal Studio - Matt and Messy Shine Free Salt Spray - Review

I have always liked the beach wave look, with my hair being naturly wavey its just a case of taming it, its quiet frizzy with no product in it.
So anyway I want looking for a salt spray for a while but I didnt want to spend alot of money because I want sure if it would actully have any effect or if it did a good effect on my wild hair. I decided to try this one.

To use this is very simple, After washing my hair I leave it in a towel while I do my make up and then take it out brush it through and  just spray it all over the ends, from my ears down, finish by scunching it in my hands, while its still damp, Then just let it dry naturally. I find doing it this way doesn't leave me with crispy hair, I really don't like that look. By putting it on wet hair I am left with soft beachy waves, it doesn't tame he frizz completely but it does help with controling it.Where the Matt comes into it, I don't really get 'Matt' hair, i'm still left with a nice shine. I didnt get it for the Matt look anyway so this doesnt really bother me.

I got mine from Boots costing £3.96, its currently in a buy 1 get 2nd half price offer as well so if you were wanting to try it why not get it as your half price product! Got to love Boots! 

So just a short post today :) Please please don't forget to follow through Bloglovin :) It would mean so much!!

Lots of Love
PollyPocket
xxxx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig