Tuesday 25 June 2013

Essie 'no chips ahead' Top Coat - Review

Hello, Sorry today's post is a bit late going up, I just haven't had time to write any posts. But anyway here it is haha.

First of all I want to say a big HELLO to all my lovely new readers! :) and Thank you for all the lovely comments you have been leaving, just makes it all feel worth it! :)

Anyway on to the post haha. So if you have been reading my little blog for a while you will know that me and nail varnish have a love hate relationship, I love wearing it but my nails hate it! for some reason i just can't seem to get it to last and it always chips like the next day and it really annoys me! At work I have to have perfect nails and because my nails are so bad at keeping polish on I just  haven't been wearing it, Until I found this little beauty!
The first time I used this I fell in love! I painted my nails on the Saturday after I got it, and I only took it off because I couldn't have the colour I had on for work! no chips at all! I even had grow out at the bottom! I never get grow out haha! small things!

'Extends a manicure for up to 10 days more resistant against chipping'

^^ it really does!

It is on the more expensive side, being £8.99 but I say worth it!! I know I will be buying it over and over again!
I seriously can't say a bad word about it! :)

Do you have a favourite top coat?

Please remember to follow through bloglovin!! :)

Lots of Love
PollyPocket
xxxx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig