Tuesday 14 May 2013

Would you rather || Beauty Edition || Tag

I saw this tag on the lovely Becky's blog lipgloss-and-lashes go and have a read of her answers! :)

Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks and lipgloss' or all of your palettes and eyeshadows?
Well I don't really wear many eyeshadows and I only have about 2 palettes I would rather lose them than pretty much all my other make up!!

Would you rather chop of all your hair or never be able to get it cut again?
Definitely never cut it again! my hair takes forever to grow so if I cut it all off I would have to stay inside int he dark with no mirrors for about 5 years to it to get anywhere near where it is now! Also short hair really doesn't suit me! *grow hair grow*

Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
Pretty much every blush I own is pink so this is easy haha Pink obviously! although I do really want to try some coral blushes...let me know if you know of any good ones! :)

If you have £1000 to spend would you rather buy clothes or make up?
Although most of my blog posts are about make up I would much rather buy lots of clothes! Most of them would obviously come from Zara as well! You all know how obsessed I am with that shop!

Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner or eyeliner as lipstick?
Well you can use an eyeliner for lip liner, okay it wouldn't look good but it would look at lot better than putting lipstick on your eyes right?!

Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
We don't have Sephora in the UK so I don't really have a choice here haha it has to be MAC.

Would you rather only use one eyeshadow colour our one lipstick colour for the rest of your life?
Like I said before I don't really wear eyeshadows, but I'm addicted to lipsticks and pretty much wear a different one everyday, so its got to be the one colour of eyeshadow everyday! I could cope with that...I think!...

Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
Obviously being from England Summer isn't really that hot and if it is it only lasts about a week, So I would much rather wear winter cloths in summer and always carry a fan with me and where dresses, skirts and shorts in winter! I would probably become a statue from being so cold!

Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year around?
Bright nails! A good bright nail always cheers me up and also makes any outfit look good! love a good statement nail! :)

Would you rather give up your favourite lip products or your favourite eye products?
I think this on is actually pretty hard! Even though I don't wear much eyeshadow I do love a good mascara...but then I do adore a good lipstick ahh...erm I think I would rather give up my favourite lip product, I cant give up mascara! 

Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a pony tail or in a messy bun?
Messy bun! I love a good messy bun! :) If my hair is up its always in a messy bun!

Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?
I always have nail polish on so I really don't think I could give that up! Also I really don't like the look of nails without something on them..even a clear coat just to add a bit of shine.

Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none or sharpie them on everyday?
OH wow! I would hate both of these!! But seriously I would look so strange without eyebrows (who wouldn't!!) So I would rather sharpie them on, I'm sure there would be a colour that wouldn't look awful right?!...

Would you rather live with out make up or nail polish?
Okay this is the hardest question for me! I hate going out of the house without make on but like I said I hate naked nails....ahhh erm..I guess I would get used to not having nail polish on, I don't think I would leave the house very much if I couldn't wear make up.

Well that's it :) I hope you liked this post! :) It actually made me really think!! haha If you do it make sure you leave me your links below!!

Lots of Love
PollyPocket
xxxx
Share:

8 comments

  1. This is a really great post, so many difficult questions lol, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know! I had to really think about some of my answers!! haha xx

      Delete
  2. Great post!! I love bright nails too!
    Random but your lashes are amazing! haha

    Nay
    xx
    http://highstreetmusictravelandme.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd definitely give up nail varnish and lip products too! Can't go without make-up and mascara haha. Some of those questions are tough ones!

    Amy xx

    www.amodernminute.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I really stuggled with some of them haha!! Thank you for commenting!1 :)

      xx

      Delete
  4. You have an adorable blog ❤ I've seen this tag everywhere and I think I should jump on the band wagon and do it too.. I loved your answers xxx


    ❤ www.MissMakeupMagpie.co.uk ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :D Yes do it! I would love to see your answers! :) Thank you for commenting!!

      xx

      Delete

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig