Friday 10 May 2013

Dressing Table Tour

I don't know about you but I love to see what other beauties have on their dressing tables and how they lay them out...again just prob the nosey side to me! :) let me know if you agree...? Anyway so as I enjoying reading these posts so much I thought you lovelies might like to see mine....(or not who knows)

My dressing table is actually a desk from Ikea! but I just wanted a plain white desk to use nothing too fancy, I only have a small room so didn't want anything that would take up too much room.
The Mirror is from Matalan (if your wondering) the box is a glossybox!
This is an over view of what I keep in the glossybox, if you want me to do any in depth details about any of the products let me know in the comments :)
I love my little buttons mug. It's the mug I used to use when I would go and see my grandad when I was younger, I love it so much I had to have it on display so I just use it to put cotton buds in :) 
This little trinket tub was a birthday gift from my mums friend. I think its really cute so I just keep bobby pins in it and a very old ring that really need a good clean haha. 
I keep my brushes in this, it was a Christmas gift from my best friend, its actually a candle holder but I think it looks so cute with my brushes in! Keeps them together and tidy as well. The little box under it I have had for years, a friend gave it to me with Christmas gifts in. I now keep notes that people have written me in it :) i just can't bring myself to throw them away! They are just so cute and have memories attached to them all.

Well there you go :) that's my dressing table :) like I said if you want any reviews on any of the products let me know :) Oh Also what do you think to the photos? I used my new camera :)
Let me know if you have done a dressing table tour! I would love to see it! leave me the link in the comments :) 

Follow me on instagram - @pollypocketx91 
^^
Its the same for twitter! :) I pretty much always follow back! :)

Lots of Love
PollyPocket
xxxx
Share:

14 comments

  1. Love the cadburys blog - so cute. Lovely dressing table - simple yet adorable! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw so cute, definitively taking your idea and doing this next week or so!
    love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw yay! Make sure you send me your link!!

      xx

      Delete
  3. I love seeing posts like this, I'm nosey too haha! Your set is up is really sweet.

    Beauty reviews and hauls

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Think everyone has a nosey part of them haha! :) thank you so much for commenting and following Emily! Ihave followed your blog too! love it!

      xx

      Delete
  4. Ooh I love your storage, mine is so messy so might take some of your tips :)

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh Thank you :)
      thank you for commenting :)

      xx

      Delete
  5. cute dressing table! :) love marc jacobs daisy!!! also love your cute little trinket box <3

    http://dazzlingdialogue.blogspot.co.uk/

    Danielle xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! it smells amazing! just wish it lasted alitle longer on the skin. :) its cute isn't it! :)

      xx

      Delete
  6. It looks lovely and cute, I love things like this. I'm proper nosy too!. It's so sweet that you still have that mug!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) thank you, I don't think I will ever sell it or anything! :) it means too much!
      x

      Delete
  7. It looks lovely! I didn't think I had room for a dressing table in my room, but actually you've given me some nice ideas :) and I love that Marc Jacobs perfume! x

    justalittlesouth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My room is tiny! its just how you set your furniture up! :) Glad I've helped :)

      xx

      Delete

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig