Friday 17 May 2013

My top 5 Nail Polishes || Spring and Summer

If you have been following my blog from the beginning you will know how much I love painting my nails, so I thought it would be a good idea to share with you my favorite 5 for spring and summer! :)
L2R - 
BarryM - Rasberry
Essie - Penny Talk
No7 - Devils Delight
TopShop - Cafe Au Lait
Barry M - Berry
 I used 2 coats to get this colour. I love this colour for winter and summer, as you know spring and summer in England isn't always the hotest of times! so this colour works well all year round, You can go wrong with a good burgandy :)
I got this polish in a GlosstBox, its my first Essie polish and I am so impressed. I only need one coat to get full colour and it lasts forever on my nails! :) The photo really doesnt do the colour justice! It looks a lot more rose gold in real life.
This is my go to red polish! Only need one coat to get the bottle colour! and the brush as a wide flat brush which makes it so easy and quick to put on! Can't go wrong with red!! 
This is my own and only topshop polish, I do want to get more though! The picture doesnt show it but it have gold flexes in it and loosk beautiful when its in sunlight! In the picure I only have 2 coats on, thats how I like to wear it however with 3 coats you can get the bottle colour! :) Again it has a flat and wide brush so its so easy to apply! :)
I adore this colour so much! Its the closet to blue that I can wear without looking dead! Because I have pale skin I cant really wear blues but I adore this lilac colour! :) I have used 2 coats in this picture and I think thats all you need :)

So there you go :) I hope you liked this post :) 
Do you want to know a secret? I only ever painted on hand for these pictures! haha shhh!! Glad I didnt forget and just go out!

Lots of love
PollyPocket
xxxx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig