Tuesday 28 May 2013

Whats in my make up bag

I have seen this post going around for a while now and decided it was my turn :) 
I have been trying you use up alot of the make up I have had for a while so my make up bag is full of pretty random products atm, old and new.
This is my make up bag, I have had for about 2 years and its still like new! As you can see its from Links of London. Lol to my refection on it! :D
So yeah! pretty random haha!! I have been spending way to much money recently on things I just don't need...just because and I have out myself on a spending ban, I can only buy things it I really really need them! even if I don't like the product it has to be used up! Nothing really more to say! :) If you want to know anything about the products comment below and i will let you know! :) 

Lots of love
PollyPocket
xxxx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig