Friday 24 May 2013

The Seven Deadly Sins || Tag

Hello lovelies! :)
I have seen this tag going around bloggers and youtubers for a while now and decided it was my turn :) I love doing tag posts! I find they so interesting and its always fun to find out more about the person your reading! (if that makes sense) haha.

1. Greed: What is your most Expensive Beauty Item?
I think its my 'SmashBox Photo finish Luminizing Primer' It cost £25 and I love it! Worth every penny if you ask me! :) It is also the first Smashbox product I have ever used and its made me want to try more!! Recommend anything I need to try??

2 Wrath: What Beauty item do you have a love/hate relationship with?
Eyeliner!! I love the look of winged eyeliner and if it goes right I love how it looks on me, but I just can't find a good eyeliner that doesn't either smudge or wear off really quickly, its so frustrating!! I have tried gel, liquid and pencil eyeliners from loads of brands I just can't seem to find a good one that I can work with!

3 Gluttony: What brand makes up the biggest chunk of your make up collection?
MAC!! Mostly made up from lipsticks! I can't go into MAC without buying a lipstick! I also love their 'blot powder' Its a must have in my make up bag. Sadly this is all I have left of my current one...
4. Sloth: What product do you neglect to use due to laziness?
Primer! and don't I always regret it half way through the day! It really does make a difference! I am currently loving Beautiful Movements Prime & Create mixing medium, I got it in Mays Glossy Box, It has so many uses!! I am thinking I might do a full post on it! :) 

5. Pride: Which Beauty product  gives you the most confidence?
A good Lipstick! I always feel so much better if I have a bright good quality lipstick on! Well that one was very easy! :D haha My favourite go to feel good lipstick is MAC's 'Girl about town' I did a post on it a while ago! HERE

6. Lust: Which Item is at the top of your beauty wish list?
Has to be Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation! It's been at the top for a very long time and I'm pretty sure it will be there for a very long time! haha...one day it shall me mine! :)

7. Envy: Which make up product/looks look great on others but not on yourself?
Smokey eye looks! I have small eyes and if I do a smokey eye look I just end up looking like I have been punched and my eye has swollen! I just can't get it to look good on me! But it always looks amazing on everyone else I see.
Can I have 2 for this one? Please?
Okay
Bronzer!! I can't find one that looks good on my skin! Having pale skin really doesn't suck sometimes!! In the winter I love it cause blushes good and give my that 'doll' look but in summer I just look like I have been in a dark room everyday all day and no bronzer looks good on it! it just  makes me look orange, or leaves me with very obvious contour lines! HELP!!! 

Ah I loved writing this tag post! :)
I tag you all to go it! and make sure you link me yours in the comments! :)

Lots of Love
PollyPocket
xxxx



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig