Friday 3 May 2013

The Bloggers Tag || Tag

I love reading tag posts and I love doing them myself so why not do this one :) So I'm just going to get straight into it.

When Did you Start your Blog?
Well my first post was 28/07/2011 so nearly 2 years ago.

Have you had any past online presence before? (YouTube, other blog)
Nope this is my first online adventure

Why did you start your blog?
It was originally just going to be an online diary for myself when I moved to London, It was going to be something for me to do while I was looking for a job, to been me busy but I moved back home from London and well this is what it has turned into and i love it!!

When did you become serious about starting a blog?
I had been wanting to start a blog for ages and i think the move to London was the push I needed.

What was your First post?
Haha well it was just a diary entry really, it had nothing to do with beauty at all. HERE

What has been your biggest challenge about blogging?
Probably finding things to blog about, I am getting better but to start with I really struggled.

Where do you see your blog in one year?
Oh my well I really want to have a youtube channel to go along with my blog and I hope to have a bigger audience :)

What is the most rewarding thing to you about  blogging?
All Your feedback, I get so excited whenever someone comments and follows, makes it feel so worth it! :) Thank you!!!

What is the most discouraging thing that happens to you?
Sometimes i get 'Troll' comments, but I just delete them and get on with it.

Whats your latest inspiration or motivation?
Well you probably all know i want this to be how I make my living to i am just determined to get there, Its going to a while I know but keeping my eye on the goal and someday it will happen!!!

Well only a little tag but a good one :) I tag you all to do this! :) and link it to me in the comments!

You can't have a post without  picture so here is a bit of cuteness
:) <3

Lots of Love
PollyPocket
xxxx
Share:

6 comments

  1. Aw how cute is that cat! I loved the tag, Woow you've been like two years in here? Haha, I've just started lol.
    Loved it!

    http://nudedelight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah had my blog 2 years but only recently got really seriously into it! :) xx

      Delete
  2. I struggle with things to blog about too ;_;

    www.totallybebe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm getting much better at rambling now! haha :) thats helped!

      xxx

      Delete
  3. Aw your cat looks so cute xx
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig