Tuesday, 30 April 2013

Wait until Dark || NOTD

I have had this nail varnish for ages! A few months ago Marie Claire were giving away Ciate Paint Pots and well I couldn't resist it as the paint pots are normally prices at around £9, A bargain if you ask me :)

In the magazine that I picked up I got the colour 'Wait until Dark'
Its a beautiful deep purple with slight blue,gold and pink undertones. I love it! I can't normally wear dark polishes because of my pail skin but this looks so good! :) and I think its the perfect colour to wear while the weather isn't quiet sure what its doing hot, cold, hot, cold... you get the idea haha.
The Polish itself is lovely, I have got 2 coats on in the photo and that's all you need and with a perfect wide brush its so quick as well :) also its drying time is pretty good so if your impatient that its perfect for you, I know I am!
I have found it to be pretty long lasting too not chipping as soon as you use your hands! You all know how bad I am with keeping nail polish on!!

You can purchase Ciate paint pots from Amazon with prices from £8.10 to £9 so they are on the pricey side, but I feel its definitely worth it.

Lots of Love
PollyPocket
xxxx
Share:
© PollyPocket Writes | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig