Tuesday 30 April 2013

Wait until Dark || NOTD

I have had this nail varnish for ages! A few months ago Marie Claire were giving away Ciate Paint Pots and well I couldn't resist it as the paint pots are normally prices at around £9, A bargain if you ask me :)

In the magazine that I picked up I got the colour 'Wait until Dark'
Its a beautiful deep purple with slight blue,gold and pink undertones. I love it! I can't normally wear dark polishes because of my pail skin but this looks so good! :) and I think its the perfect colour to wear while the weather isn't quiet sure what its doing hot, cold, hot, cold... you get the idea haha.
The Polish itself is lovely, I have got 2 coats on in the photo and that's all you need and with a perfect wide brush its so quick as well :) also its drying time is pretty good so if your impatient that its perfect for you, I know I am!
I have found it to be pretty long lasting too not chipping as soon as you use your hands! You all know how bad I am with keeping nail polish on!!

You can purchase Ciate paint pots from Amazon with prices from £8.10 to £9 so they are on the pricey side, but I feel its definitely worth it.

Lots of Love
PollyPocket
xxxx
Share:

18 comments

  1. That is beautiful! I really like it!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's such a pretty colour, love how it looks like it changes colour in the light and flashes up a brighter purple. I always seem to miss these amazing magazine freebies! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always seem to miss the freebies but so glad i got this one! :) xx

      Delete
  3. I love that I have a similar polish called "pat on the black". I love that super-dark purple
    xo Annie

    newenglandromance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha nail polish names really do make me laugh! :D xx

      Delete
  4. that colour's gorgeous! especially with the subtle shimmer in the sun

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pictures don't do it justice! xx

      Delete
  5. Hey! I had to check out your blog because the name is just so cute!

    This colour is gorgeous, I love purpley/red nail polishes. I have one in my favourites post this month - check it out, and if you like it follow me and I will follow back :)

    http://theperksofbeingahipster.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/april-favourites-little-bit-of.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you :) I will go and have a look at yours now! :)

      Thank you for commenting! and FOLLWING! makes me a happy blogger!

      xx

      Delete
  6. Cute colour, love it! X

    justrach.com x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool pictures of the flowers with the polish. I really like this colour, deep and lovely.
    now following.

    http://kimiandme.blogspot.co.uk/ Im here :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Thank you so much for following! off to look at your blog now! :)

      xx

      Delete
  8. Lovely colour! Wish I'd seen that Marie Claire were giving away free ciate! x

    Alavish.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fab freebie, so pretty!
    Kirsty x

    Prettybugblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig