Tuesday 7 May 2013

Lazy Day || OOTD || Zara, New Look, TopShop, H&M

I haven't done an outfit post in... well forever! I recently went to Zara and of course couldn't leave without buying something so I thought I would show you how I styled the basic white over sized T-shirt I purchased.
Just quickly, I had no make up on that's why my face isn't really in any of the pictures haha. and also excuse the very strange 'poses'
So the T-shirt is from Zara £5.99 Jeans are TopShop Leigh £39.99
I love how its slightly bat winged, I think having the extra material on the sides makes it hang really nicely and stops it looking so unflattering, adding a bit of shape.
As you can see in this picture! :) ^^
The scarf is from H&M I didn't realise it was a snood until I got it home! but I love it! and I think just adds a bit of colour the a very plain outfit.
And the shoes are from New Look, look so pretty but are so uncomfortable!! (Pain is beauty)

I literally spent the day blogging in this outfit hence why no make up was worn! :) Also I'm trying to make my face clear up abit.

Lots of Love
PollyPocket
xxxx

Share:

2 comments

  1. I love this look! So simple and clean but still chic!

    xx,
    mashasmumbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig