Monday 15 April 2013

My Everyday Make up

Well hello lovelies!
 I hope your all enjoying the Sunshine in the UK!! (while it lasts)
So... I have seen a lot of bloggers do an everyday make up post and I love reading them!! So I thought hey why not do one too! :)
So this is pretty much my face everyday. The only thing I really change on a daily bases is my lipstick, and today I wore Cosmo By MAC one of my go too lippys :)

What else is on my face?
 Dream Matte Mousse Maybelline - Ivory, The Mac Blush is in the colour - Mocha, Elf Bronzer - Sun Kisses, Mac Blot powder - Light, Collection concealer, Lancome Hypnose - Doll Eyes, Eylure shape and shade eyebrow pencil and tamer - medium brunette to dark blonde.

Have you done an everyday make up post? link it in the comments! :)

 haha Who's happy that the suns out??? ME!!!!

Lots of Love
PollyPocket
xxxx

Share:

18 comments

  1. Gosh you're so beautiful! Your make-up is flawless! X
    justrach.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omgosh that is so sweet of you to say! Thank you so much!
      xx

      Delete
  2. You are literally gorgeous!! Jealous!!! I'm going to do one of these posts soon!! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay can't wait to read it! I still cant get over how amazing your leopard eyes are! xxx

      Delete
  3. So pretty, you have amazing lashes.
    xo Annie
    newenglandromance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thankyou, My lashes don't always do what I want though!! xx

      Delete
  4. Looks really pretty and I love the Mac lipstick <3

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your everyday make up is amazing, love your eyelashes!! :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks very elegant :), xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you :) Yeah just changing the lipstick cna change the how effect of the make up! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous makeup! I love the lipstick :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such flawless beautiful makeup and really love the colour of your lipstick too!

    Makeupbylaurenox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you so much! i know! its perfect for every day! xxx

      Delete
  10. Why cant I look like you? Haha your gorgeous xx Styleofdeath.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig