Friday 12 April 2013

Summer Outfit wish list || Zara || Mango || Links of London || New Look || Matalan

Well its been a while since i last blogged and i really wanted to post something so  I decided to just start a post and see what happens, so here goes aha! 

How are you all? Who else is fed up with the weather?! I have so many outfit plans for the summer but It feels like I'm never going to get the chance to wear any of them!! I know! why Don't I show you some! :) So sadly most of them are still in the shops but I cant show pictures right! :)

Outfit one :)
Outfit two :)
 Have you been dreaming of hot weather like me?
Which is your favourite outfit??

So this turned into a fashion post! :) I'm happy with that!

I hope you all have a lovely weekend! how are you spending it?

Lots of Love 
PollyPocket
xxx

Why not follow me!
Instagram&&Twitter - @pollypocketx91
Share:

8 comments

  1. Love everything from ZARA! Huge fan! I am your new follower! Would you like to follow me back?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for following!! Just went and had a read of your blog! Love it! glad we share the same love for Zara!!

      Delete
  2. Love the New Look bandeau! X justrach.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such good colours isnt it! really stands out under the dress!! xx

      Delete
  3. Love that Matalan skirt!! It's such a gorgeous colour & a total bargain xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am trying to be brave this summer and wear brighter colours though the skirt would be be the perfect way to start! :) xxx

      Delete
  4. This post has not helper my obsession for gladiators, outfit two is a win!xx

    weekendrambles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Arn't the both amazing!! I love Mango shoes!! xxx

      Delete

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig