Sunday 17 March 2013

40 Beauty Questions...

Well a happy St Patricks day to you all :) It's been a very wet day today in Cambridge! hows it been where you are?

I haven't posted in a while and I was looking through my friend Sophie's blog Here and saw she had done the 40 beauty questions and thought well why not! :) I love reading these types of posts and getting to know people better so I hope you enjoy reading my answers.

SkinCare

How many times do you wash your face a day?
Twice, morning and evening.

What skin type do you have?
I have dry/normal skin, I get a really dry nose and in between my eyes gets really dry in the winter too.

Whats your current face wash?
I am using No7 Hot cloth cleanser atm I adore it!!

Do you exfoliate?
I don't exfoliate my face, I find it really irritates my skin, but I exfoliate my body around twice a week.

What moisturiser do you use?
I am currently obsessed with Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream! 

Do you have freckles?
I have 2 that are permanently on my nose and I have one near my eye, and then i have some that appear when its been really sunny.

Do you use eye cream.
No I have tried a few but found normal moisturiser works just as well.

Do you or did you have acne pron skin?
No. I am very lucky and don't really suffer from spots.

Make-up

What foundation do you use?
I use Maybelline Dream matte mousse in 010 ivory.

How about concealer?
Collection 2000 in fair 1

Do you know your undertone colour?
I think its red...?

What do you think to fake eyelashes?
I think on a night out some natural ones can look really good. But I don't think they look good during the day or layer up...keep it natural and suttle that's what I think.

Did you know your supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes. I think I change my mascara more than that though anyway.

What Brand of mascara do you use?
I use 2, for everyday natural look I use Lancome Hypnose doll eyes and for a statement eye I use Benefit they're real.

Sephora or MAC?
I have never tried Sephora so MAC :)

Do you have a MAC pro-card
sadly no.

What make up tools do you use in make up application?
I use; realTechniques stippling brush for my foundation, ELF Bronzing brush for blush and bronzer, ELF eye shadow brush for eyeshadow, No7 powder brush and an eyelash curler.

Do you use a make up base/primer for your eyes?
I don't really wear eyeshadow, so I haven't ever brought a primer for my eyes.

For you face?
Yes I use Smashbox Photo Finish Luminizing.

Whats your favourite eyeshadow colour/shade?
I don't have a particular favourite but I like natural shades.

Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Liquid, I find it lasts longer.

How often do you poke your eyes with your eyeliner?
haha not very often.

What do you think to pigment shadows?
I think they look amazing but I am scared to use them and they make so much mess.

Do you use mineral make up?
No I haven't tried any..I want to though.

Whats your favourite lipstick?
MAC - Faux is my go to lippy

How about lipgloss?
I don't really wear lipgloss, I like the matte look on my lips.

Whats your favourite blush to use?
ELF - Glow

Do you buy your make up on eBay?
I haven't ever brought make up on eBay.

Do you like drugstore make up?
Yes. sometimes its better then the high end brands.

Do you go to CCO's (cosmetic company outlets)
I don't think we have them in the UK...?

Have you ever considered taking a make up course?
I would love to take a make up course!! If you know of any good ones let me know!!

Are you clumsy in putting on make up?
No, not really.

Name a make up crime you hate?
Orange Foundation lines! Its not hard to blend people!

Do you like colourful shades of make up? ( lipsticks, eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
I love a bright lip! but keep it neutral on the eyes. 

Which celebrity always has great make up?
I know she isn't alive anymore but Audrey Hepburn always looked flawless!

If you could leave the house using just one make up item, what would it be?
Mascara!

Could you ever leave the house without any make up?
I have done but to be honest I don't feel completely comfy. 

Do you think you look good even without any make up?
I don't think I look awful, But I feel I look better with basic make up on rather than nothing.

In your opinion, what is the best make up line?
I use so many different ones I couldn't name one as the best.

What do you think of make up?
I feel make up should be used as an enhancer rather than something to hide behind. I know I use it as a cover up but I feel like I do because that's what it has become for most people, making people feel like they should be wearing it even if they don't really need to. Show off your assets don't hide your flaws!

If you have made it this far well done and thank you!! :)

Let me know if you have done this post before? I would love to read some of your answers!

Lots of Love
PollyPocket
xxx

Share:

4 comments

  1. Thank you for the mention lovely!! :)
    I absolutely ADORE Audrey Hepburns classic style. I think girls should channel her look a bit more often haah xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome my sweet! :) I know! and her look would suit anyone aswell! xxx

      Delete
  2. We do have cco's my nearest is Bicester! You need to go to one! They are amazing! Xx http://classicstylex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thats oxford isnt it? I need to go there!! x

      Delete

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig