Monday 18 March 2013

Bedroom Tour - Updated

Evening lovelies :)
How have you spent your Monday? I had an afternoon with my mum :) we went to a little cafe and have tea with little sandwich's and scones! so cute! I love little cafes like this how cute is the little cake tower! :)
We also did a little bit of shopping, but more on that in another post! :) (who loves a good haul post?)

Anyway onto the point of this post! :) The last time I did a room post was just under a year ago and I did say I would show you each step of me making my room exactly how I want it! Here's a few pictures of where I am up to now. :)
I love having my little beauty desk, its from Ikea and its the best £45 I have ever spent! And I finally got some curtains!
I have cut down on the amount of cushions I have since my last room post! I did have a fair few haha! I have now decided I want to get lots of white and cream cushions to put on my bed, I love the fresh clean look! :) to relaxing! I am yet to get the bed I want I keep spending my money of other things! but Its going to be the next thing that gets done.
My shelves are now all organised and tidy, I use my glossyboxes as storage boxes, they are perfect and look so cute! 
My brother got me this picture, I love it! and it goes perfectly in my room!
I love having flowers in my room! They make me happy! :)

So that's where things are get atm. I hope you like it! :) I know I really do!

Lots of Love
PollyPocket
xxxx
Share:

6 comments

  1. Your room looks so lovely!!! I'm very jealous cos I share my room with a man and I can't have pretty things like that... When I get a 2 bed house though, I'm converting one into a dressing room! ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats my plan when I finally move out! haha I actully think I have already got every room in my house (when I have one) designed out in my head haha! xxx

      Delete
  2. Aw your room is really cute and homely :) xx

    Abby | Beauty and a Blogger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you :) thats my aim1 :) somewhere cosy :) xx

      Delete
  3. Your room is lovely! I love the ballet pictures, I share my bedroom with my fiance and he's already sick of all the florals so I doubt he'd let me have ballet pictures! :( Enjoy it being just your room and having it as girly as you like!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I am making the most out of being able to do what ever I want with my room until me and the bf move out! x

      Delete

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig