Thursday 21 February 2013

Figs and Rouge

Hello lovelies! How have you all been? Keeping yourselves warm I hope!

With the weather being so cold, my lips have really been suffering! so when the Feb GlossyBox arrived I was very happy to find a Figs and Rough Balm tin inside!!
I adore the cute packaging! so vintage! its adorable! The tin is also a perfect size to carry around in your bag. It doesn't show up very well in the picture but the tin is a cute pale blue colour with pretty red, green and yellow strips going all the way around the side of the tin.
Figs and Rough only use natural ingredients in their products, none of their products use petroleum, no perfume is used or any colourants.They are full of omega fatty acids and plant oils which are very hydrating for lips and skin! With them being completely natural they can be used not just on your lips but on your skin, this product is perfect for those annoying dry patches you can get this time of year! I use this on my forehead, that's where I get dry skin and I have seen a difference, its not quick working but you can feel the effects gradually, on the lips however I love this!! Its feels like it have little grains in it, and these exfoliate my lips really well, leaving them so soft!
Find them!
FeelUnique is the cheapest I have found, with it only costing £3.49 they also have free delivery atm!
Boots also stock it costing £4.99 

The Website : www.figsandrouge.com

Keep moisturised!

Lots of Love
PollyPocket
xxxx
 
Share:

2 comments

  1. I love this lip balm! its gorgeous isn't it? :)

    www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig