Thursday 28 February 2013

25 Facts About Me

Firstly, What do you think to the new header and layout? I wanted a fresh look :) Anyway on to the Facts :)
 1. The only books I have read the whole collection of are Harry Potter and 50 Shades of Grey

2. I have to have a coffee in the morning before I do anything else

3. The smell of bananas makes me feel queasy...

4. Orchids are my favourite flower :)

5. I'm really shy when you first meet me

6. I have always wanted to forensic science or forensic physocology 

7. I collect Disney films

8. I can never find sunglasses to fit my face (small head problems)

9. This post is turning out to be harder than I thought

10. I can't wait to have babies (I already know what I am going to call them)

11. Listening to 1D always cheers me up (guilty pleasure)

12. If its raining I am instantly in a bad mood

13. I can't wait to move out so I can decorate my own place

14. I sucked my thumb until I was 12...

15. I am terrified of needles :(

16. I wish I could live in Paris
 17. Penguins are my favourite animals ever

18. My cat is named after sleeping beauty

19. If one nail chips I have to take all of my nail varnish off and start again

20. I would love my blog to be my job

21. Flowers make me happy

22. I name my cars (current one is called Bo, aka The Cloud)

23. I love baking but not really very good at it...

24. I brought fake flowers for my room because I can't keep real ones alive...

25. I always say i'm going to save money, but I never do.

Well that was harder than I thought! I hope you liked finding out abit more about me! :) I have wanted to blog for ages, but I couldn't think of anything to blog about, then i saw that a few bloggers had done this and thought I was give it a go :)

Lots of Love
PollyPocket
Share:

4 comments

  1. Baby you light up my world like nobody else!

    I named my cars too! For years everyone called my car by her name, Ruby (my parents, friends, etc. lol).

    It was nice to learn more about you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nameing your car is a must in my eyes! haha x

      Delete
  2. Love your new header and I wish blogging could be my job too!
    xo Annie
    newenglandromance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig