Thursday, 28 February 2013

25 Facts About Me

Firstly, What do you think to the new header and layout? I wanted a fresh look :) Anyway on to the Facts :)
 1. The only books I have read the whole collection of are Harry Potter and 50 Shades of Grey

2. I have to have a coffee in the morning before I do anything else

3. The smell of bananas makes me feel queasy...

4. Orchids are my favourite flower :)

5. I'm really shy when you first meet me

6. I have always wanted to forensic science or forensic physocology 

7. I collect Disney films

8. I can never find sunglasses to fit my face (small head problems)

9. This post is turning out to be harder than I thought

10. I can't wait to have babies (I already know what I am going to call them)

11. Listening to 1D always cheers me up (guilty pleasure)

12. If its raining I am instantly in a bad mood

13. I can't wait to move out so I can decorate my own place

14. I sucked my thumb until I was 12...

15. I am terrified of needles :(

16. I wish I could live in Paris
 17. Penguins are my favourite animals ever

18. My cat is named after sleeping beauty

19. If one nail chips I have to take all of my nail varnish off and start again

20. I would love my blog to be my job

21. Flowers make me happy

22. I name my cars (current one is called Bo, aka The Cloud)

23. I love baking but not really very good at it...

24. I brought fake flowers for my room because I can't keep real ones alive...

25. I always say i'm going to save money, but I never do.

Well that was harder than I thought! I hope you liked finding out abit more about me! :) I have wanted to blog for ages, but I couldn't think of anything to blog about, then i saw that a few bloggers had done this and thought I was give it a go :)

Lots of Love
PollyPocket
Share:
© PollyPocket Writes | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig