Wednesday 23 January 2013

Rambles || Snow Day!! :D

Happy Wednesday You lovely lot! :) I hope your all keeping warm in this weather and staying safe when you out and about!!

Well I was lucky enough to have Monday and Tuesday as my days off from work so with the fresh snow on the ground what else could I do than spend the day with my best friend who due to being a teaching assistant had a snow day of school and go and play in the snow, with libby the dog. :) 

So now that I am sat in the warm watching the NTAs I though I would show you some photos from our snow fun :)
Coat - Zara, Jeans - Leigh by TopShop, Ear muffs and Mittens - New Look
Face :) Foundation - Dream Matte Mouse Maybelline, concealer - lasting perfections Collections 2000, Bronzer - Elf Sun Kissed, Blush - MAC in Mocha, Power - Natural Collection Pressed Powder. Eyes :) Eyeliner - Elf Waterproof Eyeliner Pen, Mascara - Lancome Doll Eyes. Lips :) Revlon Lip Butter in Tutti Frutti.
We didn't make any snowmen or anything but we had a lovely walk around in the snow :) What have you been up to in the snow?

Just a quick post today :) If you have done a post on your snow days leave me the link in the comments!! :)

Lots of Love
PollyPocket
xxxx
Share:

1 comment

© Cara Wood | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig